3 December 2012

Day 20: My First Pasta & My First Contract



Rain. Last week it rained only once: please stop saying that it always rains in London, it isn't true! It is cold and the temperature is almost below zero, but all days were sunny and it was a pleasure to get around. 

Finally a bit of pasta. I dreamed of a big plate of pasta from the first day I came in England and finally it arrived after almost three weeks. After being disgusted from having tasted a dish of it at the restaurant of the hostel (a strange carbonara with oregano!), finally a taste of home. In fact, the only things needed to breathe a bit of Italy were a nice house and a nice girl. And then, De Cecco pasta and basil sauce bottled in Salerno: what more could I desire from a meal in London!

Permanent job. That dish of pasta gave me the right energy to go to sign the contract with Zara. At the Recruitment Centre, there were only two other people who had part to the group interview with me. Some signatures, details of your bank account and I've done. A permanent contract with three-month trial, a dream for those who come from Italy. My dream. I will start next Wednesday: ti will be hard and tiring, but I'm ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment