12 November 2012

2 Days to London: Packing Time



I've always loved to pack. It needs organisation, precision, attention and a bit of madness. It's not easy to put all my life in such a small space like a suitcase. However, is a great challenge.

Mess, just mess. All the clothes are scattered around the room, accessories packed in several boxes and everything else no one knows if it will fit in. No worries, just order and method, as said Poirot.

Weight issue. The good news is that everything fits in, but the only problem is the weight: not more than 30 kg. I will face it maybe few hours before leaving or directly at the airport. Anyway, all things that will exceed, maybe will be useless.

Today is the my mom birthday. I delayed my trip for this reason, I wanted to give her this last gift. And, of course, it is nice to spend one last night with the whole family.

Time is over. Finally, only a last goodbye and a promise, perhaps vain, like many others, or maybe not. Time will tell us, I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment