5 November 2012

9 Days to London: I've got a job... maybe!


Maybe today was my lucky day! I got up again late, but now I stop focusing on this problem and I tried to find a proper solution: maybe tomorrow I’ll have the first results. After spent night before watching movies online, I decided I wanted to watch some episodes of my favourite TV series, but it was difficult to find them available online. So, this morning I spent more than hour downloading TV series episodes from eMule: now I can choose among episodes of CSI New York and Miami, and Criminal Minds. I think the latter will be on my way tonight, after writing this post. I’m not afraid of going bed just after watching movie like this. Not yet.

Later in the morning I went to my bank to fix last issues about my account. After all operations done, I started chatting with the other bank workers of the room, obviously free of work. Everyone asked me to tell my story and then they gave me all suggests that people don’t like to travel usually give to fearless travellers. But one of them, suddenly, said something different. I finally found a person that had already been in London and that above all love travelling. “If you want to work there I have a solution for you” he said to me. And in few minutes he contacted two friends of him. 

No surprise: he was a pioneer. He spent over five years in London working and studying at the university about ten years ago. And now, he sent her 15-year-old daughter attending High School in London. He gave me two chances of work: night porter hotel or bar-waiter in a place in Oxford Street. Now I have to go there and check what’s the best suitable solution for me, for what I want to do and for where I live. I’ll  always be grateful to him and.. to destiny that allows me to have this meeting.

Wish me good luck, please! 

No comments:

Post a Comment