18 November 2012

Day 5: Coffee & Sandwich


A coffee. A real Italian espresso. That's what I miss. In hostel, an espresso is a weak instant coffee made of hot water and coffee powder and so watery that it can take up even more than half big cup. It smells good but its taste was weak and disgusting. Anyway, I think it may contain a little amount of caffeine and I need it in the morning, so I decided I should drink it. Outside the hostel, unfortunately, an espresso costs too much, at least more than two euros, so I just quit it. I'm waiting to a room and a kitchen to set up my personal moka and my coffee powder. I can't wait anymore.

Nice to meet Mr. Sandwich. Yes, it's me. Living in a hostel forced me to eat out all my meals. I strongly decided not to eat pizza and pasta until I can cook by myself, so the only solution is eating sandwiches. I mean homemade sandwiches, not just fast food ones, like McDonald's, Burger King or Subway. In London there are a lot of "penny markets" (like "Dollarama" in Canada) where you can buy everything for a pound or less. That's my favourite shop. And that's where I eat everyday. Yes, Mr. Sandwich!

No comments:

Post a Comment