10 November 2012

4 Days to London: My last movie



Wonderful experience. I went to watch the film without too many expectations. I hadn't seen the trailer of the film, nor had read his story. It worthily represented my last Italian film. Its title was: "Viva l'Italia".

I couldn't wish for more. A film denouncing all faults, vices and bad things of Italy. A country where rich people always prevail over poor ones and where money and corruption always win. A perfect picture that summarise all the reasons why I decided to left Italy. There isn't really much to save in this country, but many people seem not to notice.

Open your eyes. Go to the theatre and watch it, especially those who remain in Italy. You won't regret it and maybe you will understand you that anger which prompted me to take this decision. I just can not live any more in the Italy of today.

2 comments:

  1. Ma io non sapevo nulla di questo blog: perchè?!?! La tua idea è fantastica, e poi adoro il fatto che tu scriva in inglese (dovrei farlo anche io in questo commento...) BRAVO!!! Sarà un piacere leggerti! Di nuovo in bocca al lupo, ci vediamo presto, ovviamente in quel di Londra :)
    Baci

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grazie per il TUO commento! Non potevi saperne nulla perchè ho deciso ora di renderlo pubblico solo dopo aver scritto un pò di aggiornamenti.

      Fa parte del mio percorso di avvicinamento a Londra e all'inglese.. scrivere in lingua è un bell'esercizio di stile.

      Crepi questo maledetto lupo!
      See you in London! :)

      Delete