17 November 2012

Day 4: Lovely Camden


Camden, lovely Camden. Today I took a long walk from my hostel to Camden Town, around 40 minutes. I really love enjoy all places by feeling them on my skin. Every street, every corner has something different and it's very amazing to experience it. And Camden is one of my favourite place in London: a lot of curios shops, strange bunch of people, new kind of food and further more.  I went there for lunch and it was for me a great surprise. I tasted plenty of different food: Turkish wrap, Argentinian sausage, British pork, chips without fish, Chinese noodles and Brazilian chorizo. Just a place to eat after another, so the choice was pretty easy. Then, I took another long walk until Piccadilly Circus, trying to digest everything.

What about rooms? While walking on Oxford Street, I received an email to allow me to visit a room close to Shepherd's Bush Station. So, I ran by bus to get there in time, but it wasn't easy to find the place. Anyway, along the way, I met some other guys that were there for these same reason. It was a nice room, but too expensive, so I decided to extend my stay at the hostel and keep looking for it. I've already arranged some visits for tomorrow, hoping to find a nice place to stay. Finding a room is more difficult than I could think before departing. 

Beer time. After all walking day, I got hostel by bus. In these days, I'm choosing buses instead of subways as much as possible. Moving by bus is in fact the best way to enjoy the trip and look all around the city. So, after this tiring day, I really deserved a beer. And I enjoyed it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment