1 November 2012

13 Days to London: Travel Talking



Talk about travel is always a romantic moment. Share experiences, ideas, desires and ways of life makes me dream. Every trip is not only a way to discover the world, but to know a new part of themselves. When you figure it out, you'll never stop travelling.

Travels require a great deal of wish and courage. It's never easy, especially when you choose a one-way trip. I was just excited and willing to begin this new experience: other people made me feel brave by telling me that I had to have a lot of courage to do such a thing. I've never thought about it. I decided to do it and I bought a ticket: the rest will come.

When your brain perceives the idea of leaving, you feel like a grasp in your stomach. I think it's really important to go away by yourself, because being with someone else involves an inevitable sense of responsibility and coherence inside your intimate person. Instead, what you need is a reset with the past, a change of character and personality that make you a different person just after a step out of your door.

That's the point. Travel is an inner impulse: you can pretend to ignore it by contenting yourself of your life or try to follow your instinct. It's always a matter of choice. I chose the second option. 

No comments:

Post a Comment